- races, classes, feats, skills, ect… can be taken from any d20 system book pending my approval.
- characters have 80 stat points to spread around, min in a stat is 6 max is 18 before mods
- There is only one (known) god, elhona
- spontaneous arcane casters have become quite rare, talk to me if you wish to play one.
- the world is plentiful low magic, restricted high magic world
- on an attack a natural 20 always hits
- there are crit failures, if you roll a natural 1 and then roll another natural 1 (its a 400:1 chance, fate just has it in for you), i get to decide what bad thing happens to you (and the people around you). hope i’m not feeling creative.
- Knowledge street wise(xxx), local(xxx), popculture(xxx) may be rolled untrained
- move silently and hide are now one skill, stealth
- Spot, listen, search are now one skill, perception
- Remove skill repair, substituted in its place will be an appropriate craft check.
- Add skill craft: steam
- death now occurs at -(1/4) your total hit points(or -10 your choice), you are still rendered incapacitated at -1
- available languages: Abyssal, Auran, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Druidic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Gnoll, Halfling, Ignan, Infernal, Orc, Sand, Sylvan, Terran.
- available races: almost any, talk to me.
- unfortunately there are far more rules than i am familiar with, so i will have to make many dm rulings on the fly. usually if there is an issue i will side with common sense over mechanics or what is written in the books. if you want to do something that might bring up a conflict or do something that should by all means work but isn’t accounted for in the books, talk to me